Our experts answer audience questions about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Industrial Data.
Working with artificial intelligence and machine learning for automotive manufacturing, we’re used to hearing many of the same questions over and over again:
- Why do I need A.I. in my manufacturing environment?
- What’s the difference between A.I. and machine learning?
- How is machine learning different from SPC?
- What data do you need to use machine learning and how much?
- And what does a machine learning deployment in manufacturing look like?
That’s just the tip of the tip of the iceberg, one that includes a whole slew of technical questions as well as a healthy dose of skepticism.
You probably have some of your own.
That’s why we hosted this 30-minute webchat with two of Acerta’s experts, J.C. Petkovich and Nathan Lai, answering audience questions about A.I. in manufacturing.
Here’s what they covered:
- How do you ensure success with a machine learning project?
- What barriers or risks do you typically see?
- How do you deal with retraining?
- Where do you think AI tech is heading?
- What are your recommendations for industrial data storage?
Register now and listen to the complete recording.