A discussion with industry leaders in mobility and transportation.
In the wake of COVID-19, innovation in fleet management has become more perilous but also more important than ever. Roadmaps have been torn up, budgets have been frozen, and those in charge of driving innovation have found their projects either put on the spot to lower costs now or (worse) shelved indefinitely.
Product and innovation teams across the value chain in mobility and transportation are going back to the drawing board to pivot their projects so they can drive the most pertinent gains to companies today, with major implications for fleet maintenance, cost optimization, and safety.
Acerta hosted a 45-minute round table discussion on this topic with these industry leaders in mobility and transportation:
- Michael Branch, VP Data & Analytics, Geotab
- Greta Cutulenco, Co-Founder & CEO, Acerta Analytics
- Lenny Levin, Senior Data Scientist, Volvo
- Johnny Ramoutar, Senior IoT Specialist, Telus
Moderated by Michael Walton (Industry Solutions Executive, Microsoft), the conversation centered around four questions:
- How has COVID-19 affected your business this quarter?
- What innovations are key to coming out on top?
- How will short-term initiatives align with your long-term roadmap?
- What will the industry look like in a post-COVID world?
If you are working to support data driven initiatives in fleet optimization, register to download the recorded highlights and learn more about the current challenges and opportunities to your roadmap and the outlook for innovation.