Improve Your Part Quality With Data Insights
Build Better Parts More Efficiently
LinePulse uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) on the data you generate during precision manufacturing.
It analyzes data from different systems on your manufacturing floor and provides actionable insights that your team can use to find and fix problems on your line. You will enhance your data understanding across the manufacturing line to accelerate root cause analysis and improve first time yield.
Accelerate your Digital Transformation (DX)
Increase Quality Control
- Improve manufacturing throughput and quality
- Reduce rework and scrap
Extract Actionable Insights from Your Data
- Aggregate data from any source to get a real-time view of production and quality
- Develop data-driven action plans
Achieve Operational Excellence and Improve Efficiency
- Ensure better part quality
- Increase efficiency
- Enable long-term support
Interested in a Free Trial?
The Linepulse Suite of Solutions
Gain Real-time Visibility into Your Manufacturing Quality
Set Up a Line in Hours, Not Weeks
- Flexible, scalable ingestion of your data through an interactive view
- Drag-and-drop configuration (no coding)
- Identify and label data fields
- Map your data into line configuration (e.g., station, signal, limit)
- Add and change sensors easily over time as your line changes
Extract Actionable Insights from Your Data
- See how the data has changed over time
- Explore data without the burden of data engineering
- Common platform for your SPC and machine learning
- Visibility into ML with additional value over typical SPC tools
Detect Anomalies in Manufacturing Quality
- Common signal distribution of two groups of data
- Machine learning monitors for abnormalities in real time
- Configure real-time alerts so you can focus elsewhere
Identify Likely Causes of Failures
- See multiple contributors to a problem
- Understand major influences on the issue
- Determine where to focus your attention
- Identify origin of hard-to-troubleshoot problems
- Locate causes of defects with greater accuracy
Notify Team Members of High-Impact Predictions
- Receive alerts in real time, flagging where to look for failures
- Identify and solve issues faster
- Avoid problems proactively
Get Your LinePulse Demo
How LinePulse Works
- Reduce or eliminate repetitive data processing and analytics tasks
- Identify problems proactively and remove disruptive impacts on production
- Keep a constant pulse on the overall health of your manufacturing line
- Improve your day-to-day problem solving by utilizing the data you’ve already collected
LinePulse in Action
Here are preliminary answers to some of the questions we hear the most.
LinePulse provides actionable insights into production and part quality in manufacturing real time. We designed it to give you a constant pulse on the overall health of your line so as soon as something happens on your manufacturing floor, LinePulse learns about it. Then, it gives you visibility into your real-time data and provides actionable insights so you’ll know where to look to find and fix problems.
We harness the massive computing power of the cloud to do advanced analytics via machine learning. And – because LinePulse is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution – we can push continuous improvements through the cloud as we add new innovations to the product. You will always have the “latest version” of LinePulse. Cloud connectivity gives you the ability to share your manufacturing data and best practices between different plants, regardless of their location. So, the cloud has a lot to offer you, the customer, and us, the AI company. That’s a win-win in our books.
SPC is good for analyzing processes but it wasn’t designed to help you improve the quality of your parts. It’s not great at catching random anomalies and it won’t catch all defects so you might still experience performance issues. SPC control limits are tight so you might fail good parts. LinePulse provides additional value over SPC: it collects data from systems across your plant and gives you a consolidated view of your manufacturing data, including information that you can’t get from SPC alone. Our Capability Metrics (“Cap Metrics”) provides a traditional-looking SPC dashboard allowing you to streamline your reporting requirements and dive into your data using familiar approaches. And, our Anomaly Detection functionality can catch changes in your signals or drift in sensor data where traditional SPC methods would fail. LinePulse doesn’t need to replace SPC – it supplements SPC.
Absolutely! We designed LinePulse for quality engineers and line operators, not data scientists. LinePulse uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) to find defects that were previously hard to find. In data science circles, the information that LinePulse provides is called “explainable” because it performs advanced analytics using machine learning and makes the results easy to understand. We like to think of these actionable insights as “human-friendly” 😊 Bonus: you won’t even know you’re using ML/AI most of the time – it’s baked into the solution and works behind the scenes. You just need to build parts and collect data to get value from LinePulse. We can use whatever data you have available and our team can assist you in determining whether your data sources are sufficient to provide the information you’ll need to meet your goals.
Data science teams tend to be model-centric meaning they often use machine learning to solve single problems. It’s not scalable to focus on one problem at a time because you need to build a custom model for every new issue you encounter and it can take weeks to find a solution after a problem occurs. This is time-consuming, labour-intensive, and not viable in production over the long term. LinePulse is a scalable solution specifically aimed at manufacturers to give your line engineers, quality personnel, and operators real-time visibility into production. It provides the information your team needs to act on issues immediately so you can find and fix problems easily.
Get in touch to chat about how we can help you.